RSL10-SENSE-GEVK Development Platform
ON Semi's multi-sensor, Bluetooth® Low Energy comprehensive platform is compact and comprehensive
ON Semiconductor's RSL10 sensor development platform is a compact and a comprehensive platform to easily develop IoT applications with leading sensor technology and the industry's lowest power Bluetooth Low Energy SoC. The compact platform features a full range of sensors including environmental, inertial (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and a low-power smart hub for motion sensing), a geomagnetic sensor, and an ambient light sensor. Example use cases and detailed documentation are provided in the CMSIS pack.
In addition to monitoring the various sensor values, the accompanying mobile application (RSL10 sense and control), connects to several cloud services (AWS, IBM®, Azure™) enabling a true end-to-end solution development.
There are two variants of the RSL10 sensor platform:
- RSL10-SENSE-GEVK (base version)
- RSL10-SENSE-DB-GEVK (debug version)
Both variants ship with a CR2032 coin cell battery and a flexible NFC antenna. On the debug (-DB) variant, the 10-pin debug header is populated and a Segger J-Link LITE CortexM debugger that connects to this header is also shipped. A needle connector (e.g.: TC2050 ) is required on the base variant for debugging.
- Based on the RSL10 System-in-Package (SiP)
- Certified to international wireless regulations (CE, IC, KC, MIC, and FCC)
- Supported by the RSL10 Sense and Control app (iOS®, Android™) for cloud connectivity
- Configurable, low-power sensors
- Three programmable push-buttons
- Bluetooth 5 certified